Saturday, May 4, 2013

I haven't done this for 3 months

Commission

Where did these commissions come from?

 





 So I was working this program, and I thought that I had committed to it. I followed what they told me to do, and I spent a lot of time posting all over Facebook.
When I wasn't rich after a few months I thought that it was a bunch of crap and I stopped working the system.
I talked badly about the system and I talked others into not joining it.  I told them, you have to have money put aside for advertising, and you need to be promoted by the big guys to be able to go anywhere with it.


I Was Getting Commission Elsewhere

So I joined with some other programs, iLA and Prosper With Integrity, that I really enjoy.
They have great compensation plans, and the companies are built on great concepts.  These made me happy and I am making steady money. I also met some wonderful people and started to build a team.

Still feeling a bit of a void though.  The girl that I had originally kind of partnered up with was some one that I had become friends with.  We knew that we could always go to each other with questions and checking each others blogs and things.  With me not being in that program anymore it just seemed like we just couldn't connect in the same way anymore.

Surprise Commission

The above mentioned friend messaged me telling me that she really wished that I wouldn't have left the program. She wishes that I would have stayed in, she enjoyed "working" with me, and knew that I would grow my business big.
I told her that I had been contemplating rejoining the program, just because at the time I was in I was enjoying it and I did really like it and all the people that I had met. Also, seeing others succeed at it was making me feel like a failure, because I knew that I could do it too.
 She told me to log into the account that I had, there was something there.
Sure enough, in the 3 months that I had stopped promoting the system, I had over $1,300 in commission sitting there, just waiting for me to withdrawal them.

I was doing the right thing to get Commission 

Like I said before I was doing what they told me to do, I was following the training that had been laid out. I didn't bother to completely commit my mind and soul to making it work.
My mind set was not a successful mindset. My mind set had me being too impatient and thinking that if I was rich right away then there must be something wrong with this program.
It wasn't the program, I just wasn't committed.  Was Wal Mart, or Target, or Blue Cross Blue Shield built in one day, or even a couple of months? Well heck no.
My mind was negative, and I was saying and thinking too many negative things.

I was obviously doing the right things, otherwise I wouldn't of had commissions magically showing up, when I wasn't even working the program.  I just wasn't giving it all the time to manifest and create that long term success that I was longing for.  

Join To Get Commission

Join me now to start earning commission.  I can teach you all the tools and tricks you need to have success that will last for a lifetime.  By being a member of my team I provide to you free, a 60 Day Action Plan For Long Term Success. 
This Action Plan has your training laid out in blogs, videos, stories, and more.  Knowledge really is the key to success in your business.  Learning from experience, reading, and attending seminars, I have now gathered the knowledge that I can pass on to you for your long term success. All the knowledge sure has helped me, and now I want to pass it on to you and watch you succeed as well.

Click the image below to join now


   


 



 Nikki Shellenbarger
Building Dreams one stepping stone at a time.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment